- Diets Don’t Work Courses
- Books – standard print and large print, plus talking books on tape and CD. All books are free for you to borrow. Children and people with a visual impairment can also take advantage of free reservations.
- DVDs – our multimedia hire service
- Free computers and internet access
- Newspapers and magazines for adults and teens
- Quick-reference section
- Local history collection
- Self-service colour photocopier
- ‘Smartview’ electronic magnifier for visually-impaired people
- Display case together with display areas on the walls. The library staff will be pleased to give you further details if you are interested in booking a space.
- Community meeting room, available for hire.